At First Congregational Church, We believe that every person - child or adult - finds God in a way that is unique to him or her. We provide faith formation opportunities for all ages. Our programs include elements of social justice, peace, mission activities, and Bible Study. We work to provide opportunities for all to bring God into their lives, whether it’s through play, music, theatre, study, mission, service, or art.
Our classes offer:
- Exploration of the meaning and mystery in the Bible
- Being grounded in thoughtful theology
- Imaginative and creative expression through the arts
- Support for stewardship and care of the earth
- Integrated worship, learning, and serving ministries
The Sunday morning schedule is:
9:45 AM – 12:30 PM: Babies and toddlers are lovingly cared for in the nursery.
10:00 AM – 11:00 AM: Worship in the Meeting House. Preschool children leave after the Children's Message for their Godly Play story.
11:00 AM - 11:30 AM: Joyful Noise, our music and theatre program for elementary aged children.
11:30 AM - 12:30 PM: Children and Adult classes.
12:30 PM: Classes end for all ages